By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Boynton Beach aboard your choice of kayak or paddleboard with this Local Deal. For $35 per person, take a two-hour guided tour toward Ocean Ridge with Paddle Away Sports, regularly $70, and explore the coast and surrounding wildlife.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, explore the coast and Ocean Ridge area via kayak or paddleboard on a 2-hour tour from Paddle Away Sports, regularly $70
- Tour guide Dean Ernst is a native to the area and certified diver
- This roundtrip tour gives paddlers a chance to encounter manta rays, sting rays, manatees, pelicans, ibis and more
- Or spend more time on the water on a 4-hour tour for $55, regularly $110
- Explore on your own and receive a 2-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for $25, regularly $50
Sept. 7, 2012 - March 10, 2013
Paddle Away Sports
Launch from: Intracoastal Park Clubhouse
2240 N. Federal Highway
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- Launch from the Intracoastal Park Clubhouse in Boynton Beach alongside tour guide Dean Ernst, a lifelong local and certified diver for more than 20 years. Plus, get a chance to encounter manta rays, sting rays, manatees, pelicans and more.
- Other options include:
- Four-hour kayak or paddleboard tour, with about 1.3 miles of travel each way and exploration time in the Ocean Ridge Natural Area, for $55 per person, regularly $110
- Two-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for $25 per person, regularly $50
BYOSG (bring your own snorkel gear) and dive around the area during breaks in the tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 10, through March 10, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Must know how to swim. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms