By Amy Thompson
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can practice their serves
and perfect their backhands at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa for
nearly 70% off.
Why we love it
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor
- Each class breaks down to less than $25 a session
- Perfect your swing at a "sublime, glamorous destination resort" (Fodor's)
- The Palm Beach Post recently interviewed director Karen Rembert about her tennis experiences
Aug. 12, 2014 - Dec. 23, 2014
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
100 S Ocean Blvd.
Manalapan, FL 33462
- For $99 (reg. $320), learn to play tennis at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Four 90-minute tennis clinics for one person
Five hours on ball machines
Lessons are taught by tennis pro Karen Rembert, who has over 25 years of experience and has taught players internationally at all levels, from beginner to professional
Karen has won numerous awards, including the NC Pro of the Year award and the Lifetime Achievement Award from the NCTA
Keep the resort in mind for your child's next birthday bash
with a deal for up to twelve people that includes all decorations and party planner for $635.
The fine print
Valid Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. and Thursday evenings at 5 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 904-206-9798 to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms