By Travelzoo Staff
Whisk away to a posh hotel touted by Frommer’s as “Palm Beach’s number-one place to see and be seen” with an exclusive getaway for two. The Brazilian Court Hotel – which holds a coveted spot on Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels of 2013 -- trims rates by 50%.
Why we love it
- Visit through September for $159 per night, or upgrade to a 700-square-foot, one-bedroom suite with a separate living area for $100 more nightly. All deals include valet parking.
- Just two blocks from the beach, the Conde Nast 2013 Gold List hotel spoils guests with a chauffeured car and a beach bag stocked with chairs, towels, an umbrella and water. The decadent shops and restaurants lining famed Worth Avenue are three blocks away.
The Brazilian Court Hotel
301 Australian Avenue
Palm Beach, FL 33480
What's included & when
- June 27, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- "Gold List" getaway for 2 at The Brazilian Court in Palm Beach at 50% off
- $159 per night for a Luxury Studio
- $259 per night for a Luxury 1-Bedroom Suite
- Includes valet parking
- 2-night stays are also available
- Travel through September
Getting there: The hotel is 4 miles from Palm Beach International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to West Palm Beach.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 561-655-7740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 19-20; Aug. 3-9. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms