By Travelzoo Staff
For nearly 45% off regular rates, tuck into one of Fort Lauderdale’s most charming and historic hotels with an exclusive getaway for two. The only hotel on trendy Las Olas Boulevard offers a rare deal of $89 per night, Thursdays-Sundays.
Why we love it
- With stays of two or three nights, upgraded rooms in the Executive tower are available, including a $50 dinner credit for either Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille or Indigo Restaurant. Travel July 27 - Sept. 29.
- Built in 1936, Riverside Hotel boasts a pool and sundeck overlooking the New River, two bars and a dock for boats and yachts. Sidewalk cafes, bars, boutiques, art galleries and restaurants line surrounding streets.
- The hotel is three miles from the beach and Port Everglades, and five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
620 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
What's included & when
- Thursdays-Sundays, July 27 - Sept. 29
- $89 per night in a Classic Room
- $199 for a 2-night stay in an Executive Room with a $50 dinner credit
- $229 for a 2-night stay in an Executive Room w/balcony and $50 dinner credit
- 3-night stays are also available
- Travel Thursdays-Sundays, July 27 - Sept. 29
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-325-3280 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 16-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms