By Allison Friendly
A "sleek modern playground" (Fodor's), Palm Beach's sprawling AAA 4-Diamond PGA National Resort and Spa offers a deal that saves more than 40%.
Why we love it
- Offers a summer schedule packed with concerts, barbecues, festivals and kids programs
- With golf clinics and five championship-ready courses, the resort's David Leadbetter Golf Academy caters to both experienced and amateur golfers
- Unwind amid nine pools, including a zero-entry infinity pool, and indulge at nine eclectic restaurants before a friendly game of croquet or tennis
- The award-winning spa houses six outdoor therapy pools -- two with healing salts from the Dead Sea and France's Pyrenees -- and a cold plunge
PGA National Resort and Spa
400 Avenue Of Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
What's included & when
- Through Sept. 30, 2014
- Resort View King or Double room for up to two adults and two children
- $119 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
$129 per night, Fridays and Saturdays
$219 for a two-night stay, arrive Sunday-Wednesday, including two rounds of golf or a $50 resort credit
$249 for a two-night stay, arrive Friday, including two rounds of golf or a $50 resort credit
- Resort credit can be used toward dining, spa treatments, golf or retail purchases
Waived $25 daily resort fee with all stays, which covers two welcome drinks, self parking, Wi-Fi and access to the fitness center
- Note: The Champion Golf Course is closed through Sept. 5. After Sept. 5, there will be a surcharge to play this course.
Unwind further with a trip to the spa
for $99, including a Swedish massage or deep cleansing facial, spa lunch and more.
The fine print
Not available on: Aug. 28-30; Sept. 9-10, 17-18. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-496-4053 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A cart fee of $30 per person, per day will apply with golf packages. A resort fee of $25 per night is included, which covers Wi-Fi, self parking, fitness center access and two welcome cocktails per room, per stay. Based on double occupancy. Up to two children 18 years of age and younger can stay for free. This hotel is pet-friendly, and a nonrefundable $150 pet fee will be assessed upon arrival. Pets must be 30 pounds and under. Any additional pets can stay for $75 more per pet. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms