By Kristyn Schiavone
The popular food and cocktail progressive Tastemakers at Mizner Park returns Sept. 24-25. This deal for 50% off admission includes pairings from hot local eateries such as Kapow! Noodle Bar and The Cheese Course.
Why we love it
- Visit 11 restaurants over two nights
- The eateries serve up some of their signature dishes with beer, wine and cocktail pairings
- The Broward/Palm Beach New Times named participating restaurants Kapow! Noodle Bar and Max's Grille among Boca's 10 best
Tuesday-Wednesday, Sept. 24-25, from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Tastemakers at Mizner Park
327 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- One visit to each participating restaurant over one or both nights
- Food and beverage pairings at each location
- Guests who save their Tastemakers passport get special restaurant offers through Oct. 31
The fine print
Must present printed voucher at the will-call desk in the center court of Mizner Park to enter. Event occurs rain or shine. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms