By Travelzoo Staff
Miami City Ballet celebrates the Great White Way with "Broadway and Ballet," featuring pieces by famed "West Side Story" choreographer Jerome Robbins and the renowned George Balanchine. Save 50% on tickets to the company's last program of the season April 5-6 at Kravis Center.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets to Miami City Ballet's "Broadway and Ballet"
- Seats are $17.50-$47.50, regularly $35-$95, for weekend performances April 5-6
- The program contains pieces by George Balanchine and Jerome Robbins
- A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions
March 26, 2013 - April 3, 2013
Miami City Ballet
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
701 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Seats start at $17.50 for the 8 p.m. performances Friday, April 5, and Saturday, April 6:
- Mezzanine ... $17.50, reg. $35
- Loge ... $17.50-$32.50, reg. $35-$65
- Orchestra and Grand Tier ... $32.50-$47.50, reg. $65-$95
- About the show: "Slaughter on Tenth Avenue" is considered a classic piece in Miami City Ballet's repertoire, but with gangsters, strippers, an attempted murder plot and even some tap dancing worked in, it's anything but traditional. Taken from the Balanchine-choreographed Broadway musical "On Your Toes" and made into a full, standalone ballet in the 1960s, it's "more fabulous on every viewing," says The New York Times. Robbins' "Dances at a Gathering," another favorite for the company, is set to the music of Chopin.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." In the box, enter promo code TZK4 and click "Enter." Click "Buy Tickets" next to a valid performance and select a valid seating area in the drop-down menu. Use the map to choose seats and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then create an account or log in to purchase.
The fine print
Promo code TZK4 is required; see complete booking instructions. An additional handling fee of $5 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer or previously sold tickets. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final.