By Travelzoo Staff
This Friday night, see a musician Rolling Stone calls "jaw-dropping" perform live at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach. Tickets to see ukelele virtuoso Jake Shimabukuro are up to 50% off with this exclusive deal for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- See Jake Shimabukuro, dubbed "master of the ukulele" by The New York Times, live at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Tickets to the show on Friday, Nov. 2, at 8 p.m. are $7.50-$25, regularly $15-$40
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder says: "Jake is taking the instrument to a place that I can’t see anybody else catching up with"
Oct. 25, 2012 - Nov. 2, 2012
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
701 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- See the performance at 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2, from the following seating levels:
- Balcony … $7.50 (reg. $15)
- Rear Orchestra, Grand Tier, Loge and Mezzanine seats … $25 (reg. $35-$40)
- Shimabukuro has revitalized ukelele music in the past few years, growing from a YouTube sensation to a popular artist whose album debuted at the top of the iTunes world music charts in the U.S. Rolling Stone calls him "one of the hottest axmen of the past few years," and The New York Times lauds his "buoyant musicianship and brisk proficiency."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TZOO in the box and click "Enter," then "Buy Tickets." Select a quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu, then select a seating level and click "Select Seats." Select your seats on the map, then click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $6 per order will apply. To avoid fees, purchase tickets in person at the Kravis Center box office, making sure to mention code TZOO.