By Anne Guettler
The third annual Boca Burger Battle in Sanborn Square seeks to crown the best burger in South Florida; Travelzoo subscribers save 50% on VIP admission.
Why we love it
- 19 contenders from South Florida will be competing on Saturday, July 12, including last year's winner for Best Grill Master, Bite Gastrotruck
- Other contenders include Benny's on the Beach, Boca Burger House, Moran's Italian Bistro and Cuthills
- Vote for your own favorite to win the People's Choice for Best Boca Burger
- VIP tickets include early entrance, unlimited tastings of food, beer, wine and spirits and after-party admission at Moonshine Molly's Country Saloon
- Note: Participating restaurants are subject to change, but we have verified those intending to be there.
Saturday, July 12, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Boca Burger Battle
Sanborn Square at Mizner Park
72 N. Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- For $60 per person (reg. $120), get VIP admission on Saturday, July 12, from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
For $199 (reg. $480) get VIP admission for 4 people; limited quantities available
Both offers include unlimited food and drink tastings, along with entrance to the after-party at Moonshine Molly's Country Saloon
The fine print
Bring voucher to will call (located at the corner of NE 2nd Street & NE 1st Avenue) with a valid ID for admission to the event. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Ticket prices include all food, wine and beer tastings, and admission to event after-party. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid ID for admission.
See all terms