By Annie England
Skin Beauty Lounge has been featured in Lucky magazine and InStyle's Beauty Black Book, and was named an Editors' Pick by The Washington Post.
Why we love it
- Examiner calls the spa "trendy" and praises its "intimate atmosphere"
- Staff has more than 25 years of combined industry experience
- Travelzoo guests praise the friendly service and say "I would definitely return"
- Unwind with a cup of tea before or after your treatment
Oct. 25, 2013 - Jan. 24, 2014
Skin Beauty Lounge
404.5 8th Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
- For $59 (reg. $105), get a 50-minute Skin classic facial featuring Dermalogica products, which have been featured in Harper's Bazaar, O Magazine and Vogue.com
For $99 (reg. $150), get a 60-minute body polish and 30-minute reflexology service
With both deals, receive 30% off any other service on the day of your visit
Situated on Barracks Row, the spa is easily accessible via the Metro's Eastern Market stop.
The fine print
Appointments are required; subject to availability. Spa hours vary; check here for opening hours. The spa is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the total value of your services, to be paid at the time of service. Gratuity must be paid in cash.
See all terms