By Travelzoo Staff
Parma Spa boasts 4.5 stars on SpaFinder and a mention in Washingtonian citing the spa's "serene reception area" and location among "quiet townhouses" in Tysons Corner.
Why we love it
- Features Ayurveda treatments, an Indian holistic medicine
- Select massage or facial options
- "Parma" is the idea that each person can strive to be their best
- Valid at two spa locations
Sept. 25, 2013 - Feb. 16, 2014
- For $65 (reg. $115), get a 60-minute massage; choose from Ayurveda (Indian holistic medicine) options incorporating essential oils
For $75 (reg. $145), get a 60-minute facial customized for skin type
For $99 (reg. $177), get a 60-minute massage plus a 30-minute scalp or hand massage
For $109 (reg. $207), get a 60-minute facial plus a 30-minute scalp or hand massage
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms