By Mark Fredenburg
The Spa Room boasts a 4.5-star rating on Yelp for its soothing, intimate atmosphere and staff expertise -- save nearly 40% on regular prices this fall.
Why we love it
- A Travelzoo guest noted, "the therapist was great and the massage hit all the right notes"
- Choose from three different deals
- Holistic health champion Dr. Weil recommends the Feldenkrais ® Method
- The massage includes a Wild Rose Facial Cleanse and hot stones
Sept. 29 or Sept. 30 - Jan. 15, 2014
The Spa Room
4115 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
- For $85 (reg. $140), receive a 50-minute hot stone massage and Wild Rose Facial Cleanse
For $45 (reg. $110), opt for a private 50-minute Feldenkrais ® Method session
For $119 (reg. $250), combine the two treatments for a day of relaxation -- get the hot stone massage with facial cleanse and Feldenkrais ® Method session
The $85 and $119 packages also include a $30 gift card to use for a future visit to The Spa Room
The fine print
Valid for massage Sunday through Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Valid for Feldenkrais sessions Monday through Saturday only during merchant's operating hours. The $119 deal can be split between two visits. Appointments required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms