By Travelzoo Staff
Open since 2004, Skin Beauty Lounge has been featured in major publications including Essence, Lucky and InStyle's Beauty Black Book. With this Local Deal for $39, Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 50% on a massage at the Capitol Hill spa The Washington Post named an Editors' Pick.
Why we love it
- The Washington Post named the spa an Editors' Pick
- Featured in InStyle, Lucky Magazine and Essence
- Unwind with a cup of tea before or after your treatment
- Save 30% on other services booked on day of massage
June 20, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Skin Beauty Lounge
404.5 8th Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
- Visit the "trendy" spa that Examiner says has an "intimate atmosphere" and receive a 50-minute Swedish massage from a staff that has more than 25 years of combined experience in the industry. This treatment incorporates effleurage techniques using Bon Vital grape seed massage oils. This deal is also valid toward 30% off any other service if booked on day of massage.
Situated on Barracks Row, the spa is easily accessible via the Metro's Eastern Market stop.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 21, through Sept. 30, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Spa hours vary; check here for opening hours. The spa is closed on Sundays and Mondays. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the total value of your services, to be paid at the time of service. Gratuity must be paid in cash. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms