By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Tony's in Bethesda "specializes in seafood and Mediterranean" (The Washington Post), and boasts 4-star ratings from OpenTable and TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Diners' Choice Award winner for Seafood (OpenTable)
- A Travelzoo diner noted, "great food, wonderful service, great ambiance"
- Menu features local ingredients that change with the season; stop in for fall specials
Sept. 30, 2013 - Nov. 19, 2013
4926 St. Elmo Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20817
- For $49 (reg. $86), get dinner for two people any night into November
One appetizer, like crispy fried oysters or spinach salad with warm bacon dressing (up to $10.95)
- Any two entrees, such as Maryland-style crab cake or whole bronzino
Any dessert, like warm brown-butter banana bread
Two drinks, including bottled beer and house wine (up to $12 each)
For $89 (reg. $172), get the same dinner deal for four people
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms