By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can dine among journalists and politicians from around the world at the century-old National Press Club with this Local Deal from The Fourth Estate.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant that boasts a 4-star rating
- Available for lunch or dinner
- Steps away from the White House
- Historic photos of journalists, politicians and celebrities line the walls
- Menu features ingredients from the Chesapeake Watershed
Aug. 22, 2013 - Dec. 17, 2013
The Fourth Estate at the National Press Club
529 14th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20045
- Two appetizers; try saffron lemongrass soup or classic Caesar salad (up to $9 each)
- Any two entrees, such as asparagus and mushroom risotto (vegetarian), New York strip or jumbo lump crabcakes
- Two glasses of sparkling wine
- Get this same deal for four people for $95 (reg. $188).
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Lunch reservations are available Monday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Dinner reservations are available Tuesday-Saturday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Mondays and Sundays. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms