By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds Panache Restaurant's "chic" and "glamorous" ambiance and praises the Mediterranean fare with a "very good to excellent" (21) rating.
Why we love it
- Earns 4-star ratings from TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
- Order $60 worth of food or drink from the entire menu
- Choices include filet mignon, scallops and ahi tuna
Aug. 21, 2013 - Oct. 8, 2013
1725 DeSales St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
- $60 worth of any food or drink from the menu, such as:
Hot or cold tapas, like diver scallop ceviche, crab croquettes with avocado butter or petite filet mignon with potato puree
Entrees, like blackened Norwegian salmon or filet mignon with a port wine reduction
- Glasses of beer or wine, like 2007 Arrowood Chardonnay (California) or Zardetto Prosecco (Italy)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Restaurant is closed on Sundays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid at the D.C. location only. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms