By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls Hill Country Barbecue Market a "finger-lickin" favorite that brings a "little bit of Texas" to Penn Quarter. Dine on a barbecue feast for two for nearly half off.
Why we love it
- WaPo critic Tom Sietsema calls it D.C.'s best barbecue
- Zagat rates it "very good to excellent" (21)
- "A place to visit again and again," says a Travelzoo visitor
- Enjoy live music on Tuesday-Saturday nights
Aug. 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Hill Country Barbecue Market
410 Seventh St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
- For $39 (reg. $77), get lunch or dinner at the restaurant that 93% percent of Travelzoo subscribers call "awesome" and "simply the best"
The Two-Step combo: Share half a pound of lean brisket, two pork spare ribs, two beef ribs, half a chicken and two 16-ounce sides of your choice, such as mac 'n' cheese or collard greens
Two desserts, such as the signature banana cream pudding or original PB&J cupcake (up to $6 each)
Two Shiner draft beers, like Bock and Hefeweizen, all brewed in Texas or two glasses of wine or fountain soda
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for lunch Saturday-Wednesday and dinner 7 nights a week. On Fridays and Saturdays, reservations must be made for 6 p.m. or earlier. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms