By Travelzoo Staff
A midst the rolling countryside of Rappahannock Country lies Narmada Winery, the "hidden gem of VA wine country" where owners Pandit and Sudha Patil create a cross-cultural wine experience that is "palatable for both beginners and wine aficionados" (Examiner). The duo has been serving traditional small plates as well as Indian fare to complement their award-winning wines since 2009.
Why we love it
- Learn the art of wine-making from crush pad to tasting room
- In the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, about an hour from D.C.
- "Stellar" Virginia wines - Anthony Dias Blue, SF International Wine Competition
- One of the first Va. wineries to be certified by the Commonwealth Quality Alliance
- Over 1,400 likes on Facebook
July 28, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
43 Narmada Lane
Amissville, VA 20106
- The 51-acre estate received two of the four gold medals awarded to Virginia wines at this year's San Francisco Chronicle International Wine Competition for their Viognier and Reflection. Competition founder Anthony Dias Blue called Narmada's wines "stellar."
- For $23, regularly $45, this package for two includes:
- A tour of the vineyards and tasting rooms
- A cheese plate with jam, almonds and a baguette to share
- Two souvenir glasses to take home
- Or make it a double date for $44 and save even more
Narmada features live music
by the lake on select dates throughout the summer.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, Aug. 3, through Oct. 27, 2013. Valid Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 people only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Due to VA state law, alcohol not included in this offer. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms