By Travelzoo Staff
Cafe Oggi "flourishes with its fresh and seasonal cuisine," says Gayot. The McLean restaurant is helmed by Italian chef Pasquale Esposito who cooks in the tradition of his family, and makes fresh pasta daily. For $35, regularly $70, Travelzoo subscribers can sit down to dinner for two people.
Why we love it
- 4-star rating from Urbanspoon users
- McLean restaurant celebrating 21 years in business
- Includes all entree options
- "Pastas are made fresh daily" (Gayot)
July 25, 2013 - Oct. 29, 2013
6671 Old Dominion Drive
McLean, VA 22101
- Select from the menu:
- One antipasti, like calamari or thinly sliced beef with grana cheese
- Two entrees, such as linguine with mussels or veal Marsala
- Two drinks, including espresso, perfect with tiramisu (up to $3.50, not valid for alcohol)
- Dine with a group of friends or family; the same deal is available for four people for $59, regularly $140.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 29, through Oct. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms