By Travelzoo Staff
14K at the "well-placed" and "highly-recommended" (Frommer's) Hamilton Crowne Plaza earns a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users, and it recently hired seasoned chef Juan Natal
to oversee the kitchen. Travelzoo subscribers can take advantage of dinner and drinks for two people for $45, regularly $90.
Why we love it
- Dine on seasonal salads, filet of beef and paella
- Great downtown location: 14th & K
- Dinner for 4 people offers an even greater savings
- 14K's chef previously worked at The Ritz-Carlton and Waldorf Astoria
Aug. 13, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
14K at The Hamilton Crowne Plaza
1001 14th Street Northwest
Washington, D.C. 20005
- Choose from the menu:
- One appetizer, such as spicy green salad or tortilla soup (up to $10)
- Any two entrees, like roasted salmon or grilled Duroc pork chops
- Two drinks, including beer, wine and cocktails from legendary D.C. bartender Sam Lek (up to $10 each)
- For $85, regularly $180, get the same dinner deal for four people at an even greater savings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 26, through Nov. 15, 2013. Not valid Aug. 19-25. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
See all terms