By Travelzoo Staff
A comfortable multi-level space in the St. Gregory Luxury Hotels and Suites, M Street Bar & Grill earns 4 stars from both OpenTable and Urbanspoon reviewers. For $35, regularly $80, two can relax over a leisurely lunch at this top-rated restaurant near Dupont Circle.
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars on OpenTable and Urbanspoon
- Located between West End and Dupont Circle
- Includes any items from the lunch menu
- Deals available for 2 or 4 people
July 10, 2013 - Jan. 2, 2014
M Street Bar & Grill
2033 M Street, Northwest
Washington, D.C. 20036
- This Local Deal for two includes any items from the lunch menu:
- Two appetizers, like a bowl of potato and corn chowder or a vegetarian quesadilla with chipotle-tomato spread, spinach, chickpeas, mushrooms and guacamole
- Two entrees, such as the pan-seared salmon with herb cream sauce, skirt steak with fries and asparagus or the crab cake sandwich with cilantro aioli
- Two desserts, like the flourless hazelnut chocolate cake or the apple crisp with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Two non-alcoholic beverages, like a cappuccino or latte
Bring a group and save even more -- this deal is available for four people for $69 (regularly $160).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11 through Jan. 2, 2014. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Lunch is served Monday-Friday. Not valid on major holidays. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms