By Travelzoo Staff
"Rogue 24 rocks," says The Washington Post, which awards the progressive fine dining restaurant 3 stars (excellent). Chef RJ Cooper -- a James Beard Award winner -- presides over an open kitchen, which sits in the center of the contemporary dining room. For $99, Travelzoo subscribers will receive an exclusive 10-course menu of the restaurant's highlights.
Why we love it
- Among the 100 Very Best Restaurants of 2013 (Washingtonian)
- Helmed by James Beard Award-winning chef RJ Cooper
- Kitchen in center of restaurant puts chefs and food on display
- Great location in historic Blagden Alley
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 27, 2013
922 N Street NW
REAR / Blagden Alley
Washington, D.C. 20001
- Courses include:
- Macaroon/chicken liver/porcini/tomato powder
- Prawn puff/ossetra/whitefish/dill
- Hamachi/avocado/oats/seaweed/cocoa nibs/fennel
- White asparagus/aussie black truffle
- Summer forage/forest textures
- Key lime/burnt egg white/ginger crumb
- Happy endings/little things small bites
- Dine with a date or friend and get the same dinner for two for $195. Menu is subject to change based on market availability.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Sept. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Tuesday-Friday only. 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms