By Travelzoo Staff
Score a table at Assaggi Osteria, a McLean hot spot that OpenTable users give a Diners' Choice Award for most booked tables; Zagat praises its "convivial" vibe and "very good to excellent" cuisine (23). For $20, order $40 worth of any food on the dinner menu -- enough to cover dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Order $40 worth of any food from the entire menu
- Spend a summer night on the “people-watching” patio (Zagat)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner
- For $10, get $20 to use for a weekend brunch, lunch or toward dinner
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
6641 Old Dominion Dr.
McLean, VA 22101
- Sit among the white table clothes of the main dining room or grab a spot on the patio and dine alfresco. Peruse the menu, stacked with options like:
- Antipasti, like grilled calamari, aged prosciutto with mozzarella or steamed mussels with grilled bread
- Primi piatti, like homemade gnocchi with broccoli-basil pesto or spaghetti with baby manila clams
- Secondi piatti, with choices like veal medallions wrapped with prosciutto or NY steak with tomato and arugula salad
- Or for $10, get $20 to spend for a lunch or brunch. This amount can also be applied toward dinner.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 30 through Sept. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The $20 voucher is valid for dinner only and the $10 voucher is valid for lunch, dinner or brunch only. Brunch is served on Sundays from 11 a.m.-3:45 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms