By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the Capitol while dining at the members-only City Club of Washington with this exclusive Local Deal. This 25-year-old club invites you to a three-course dinner for two for $69 or the same dinner for four for $129 -- all without the membership dues.
Why we love it
- "Superb," "delicious" and "excellent" (our subscribers)
Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- An invitation-only club in the Columbia Square Building
- This dinner for 4 is $129
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
City Club of Washington
555 13th St. NW.
Washington, D.C. 20004
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the Thai chicken lettuce wraps ($11.25) and pepper-crusted ahi ($19.95)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled bone-in filet ($49.95) and lobster ravioli ($29.95)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 28, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms