By Travelzoo Staff
"The only true wine bar in Annapolis," (Annapolis.com), Crush Kitchen & Winehouse earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for its Notable Wine List. For $39, regularly $94, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind at this West Street lounge Zagat calls a "breath of fresh air."
Why we love it
- Zagat rates Crush Kitchen & Winehouse "very good to excellent" (23)
- Annapolis.com calls it "the only true wine bar in Annapolis"
- Save nearly 60% on wine flights and appetizers for 2
May 19, 2013 - Aug. 21, 2013
Crush Kitchen & Winehouse
114 West St.
Annapolis, MD 21401
- With this Local Deal, two people can select:
- Two wine flights (up to $32 each), with four 2.5-ounce glasses of wine per person. Options include the Italian Mystery, Left Coast or Spanish Corner
- Two starters, such as brie with port brown sugar glaze or jumbo lump crab cakes with tequila tar tar
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 21, through Aug. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms