By Travelzoo Staff
Yves' Bistro has "connoisseurs raving about its excellent home-cooked Provincial fare" according to Zagat, and TripAdvisor users give this Alexandria gem a 4-star rating. For $15, Travelzoo subscribers get $30 to use toward any food items on the menu.
Why we love it
- Savor a French dinner for 2 at Yves' Bistro in Old Town
- Zagat rates the home-cooked cuisine at this bistro cafe "excellent" (25)
- 2 people can order $30 worth of any food items for lunch or dinner
- Try classic dishes like croque monsieur or sirloin steak frites
- Located across the street from the Metro
April 24, 2013 - July 25, 2013
235 Swamp Fox Rd.
Alexandria, VA 22314
- With $30 to spend, peruse the menu, stacked with options such as:
- Appetizers, like brie amandine, duck leg confit with warm lentil salad or smoked salmon with onions and capers
- Entrees, like quiche Lorraine, sirloin steak frites, roasted duck breast with cassis sauce or rainbow trout with sauteed almonds
- Or for $30, make it an outing for four and get $60 to use toward any food items on the menu.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 25, through July 25, 2013. Not valid on alcohol. Valid for use during lunch or dinner. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms