By Travelzoo Staff
says Drafting Table is the place to "drink and socialize" over "American classics with a twist." Two can visit the Logan Circle gastropub for beers and appetizers for $25 (reg. $54). Or for $49 (reg. $108), get this same deal for a group of four.
Why we love it
- Serves "eclectic" and "global comfort-food classics" (Zagat)
- The gastropub has 15 beers on tap
- Architecturally inspired decor features vintage drafting tables
- Mentioned on Eater's Where to Eat Right Now list
July 18, 2013 - Oct. 23, 2013
1529 14th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
- "An ode to the romanticism of mid-century architects" (UrbanDaddy), Drafting Table boasts an "industrial-mod" (Zagat) interior. Take a seat at one of the vintage drafting tables for a deal that includes:
- Two draft beers per person with brews like Anchor Steam, Saranac White IPA or 1554 New Belgium black ale (not valid on bottled beer or wine)
- Two appetizers, such as bacon-wrapped dates, green-curry mussels or spicy falafel with lemon hummus (up to $12 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Oct. 23, 2013. Reservations are not accepted; first come, first serve. Valid after 5 p.m. only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for draft beer only; not valid toward bottled beer or wine. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms