By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says La Tasca Rockville "offers something for everyone" and rates its Spanish cuisine "very good to excellent" (21). For $39, regularly $70, two can unwind over tapas and sangria at this Iberian eatery.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the Spanish plates at La Tasca Rockville "very good to excellent" (21)
- OpenTable users give it 4 stars and a Diners' Choice Award
- For $39 (reg. $70), two can unwind over tapas with sangria or wine
- Get this same deal for 4 people for $75 and save even more
March 31, 2013 - July 2, 2013
La Tasca- Rockville
141 Gibbs Street
Rockville, MD 20850
- This Local Deal includes your choice of items from the regular menu:
- Five tapas (up to $10 each), such as pan-seared scallops over a Basque-style Maryland blue crab casserole, individual paella with chicken and mixed seafood or grilled New York strip steak with sherry mushroom sauce
- Two glasses of wine or sangria, like the namesake La Tasca sangria with apples and whole cinnamon sticks or sangria with white wine, brandy, mango and blackberries
For $75, regularly $140, get this same deal for four people and see why OpenTable users gave La Tasca a Good for Groups Diners' Choice Award.
The fine print
Update (April 8, 2013): Due to the popularity of this offer, the two-person voucher has sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 2, through July 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms