By Travelzoo Staff
Since opening in 2007, Veritas Wine Bar has led the wine bar revolution according to The Washington Post
, which named it an Editors' Pick. With this Local Deal for $35, regularly $72, receive wine and appetizers for two at what BlackBook Mag calls an "intimate" Dupont Circle lounge that earns a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon
Why we love it
- 2 can share wine, cheese and charcuterie at Veritas Wine Bar, a Washington Post Editors' Pick
- Includes a wine flight with 3 varietals per person
- Zagat says it "makes a lovely date spot"
- Bring a group and save more; this same deal is available for 4 for $65 (reg. $144)
April 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Veritas Wine Bar
2031 Florida Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
- Browse the extensive menu of "awesome" wines (Zagat) and select:
- Any two wine flights including three varietals each, like the Arc de Triomphe featuring French whites; Lost in La Mancha including Spanish reds; or sparkling War of the Rosés
- Two sandwiches, dips, cheese or charcuterie plates (up to $12 each), such as roasted red pepper and feta dip with sesame flatbread or a prosciutto with mozzarella and pesto sandwich
- Make it a group outing and save more: Get this same deal for four people for $65, regularly $144. Up to two vouchers can be used per table; good for groups of up to eight.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 30, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are not required. Limit of 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms