By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Tony's boasts a "cozy and contemporary atmosphere," according to Metromix, and serves "delicious dinner" (Bethesda Patch) from a menu full of Mediterranean flavors sourced from local ingredients. For $40, regularly $83, visit the Bethesda restaurant for a three-course dinner for two prepared by Executive Chef and owner Tony Marciante. Go with a group of four and save more with this deal for $75, regularly $167.
Why we love it
- Chef Tony's serves "delicious dinner" (Bethesda Patch) focusing on Mediterranean flavors and local ingredients
- Save more than 50% on a 3-course dinner for 2 from a special menu that changes daily
- Or for $75, go with a group of 4 and save more
- Diners can save 20% on a bottle of wine to enjoy with dinner
- OpenTable users rate the food at Chef Tony's 4 stars
April 21, 2013 - July 22, 2013
4926 St. Elmo Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Select dishes from a special seasonal menu that changes daily and includes:
- Two appetizers, such as PEI mussels with bacon and white beans; grilled Caesar salad with Parmesan curls; or Mini Cherry Glen Farms goat cheese sampler
- Two entrees, like pan-seared shrimp with penne; Parmesan-crusted sole with garlic mashed potatoes; or chicken piccata with portobello mushrooms and artichoke hearts
- Two desserts, such as chocolate cake with espresso cream, brown-butter banana bread or vanilla cheesecake served with strawberry malbec sauce
- With this deal, diners can pair dinner with vino and receive 20% off any bottle of wine ordered with the meal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 22, through July 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Menu changes daily; seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms