By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of D.C. while dining at the recently renovated members-only City Club of Washington with this exclusive Local Deal. This 25-year-old, invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine at the City Club of Washington in the Columbia Square Building for $59
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- The City Club recently underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation
- This invitation-only club dates back to 1987
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 15, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
City Club of Washington
555 13th St. NW.
Washington, D.C. 20004
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the red chile seared ahi tuna ($12.50) and Thai beef lettuce wraps ($13)
- Any two entrees, like the roasted filet mignon topped with bay blue cheese ($38) and the City Club crab cakes ($32)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. City Club serves dinner Monday-Friday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms