By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can dine among journalists and politicians from around the world at the century-old National Press Club with this Local Deal from The Fourth Estate. For $49, regularly $103, receive dinner and Champagne for two at the OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant that boasts over a 4-star rating.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 can have dinner at The Fourth Estate at the National Press Club
- Regularly $103, this deal includes 2 appetizers, any 2 entrees and 2 glasses of Champagne
- Or for $95, receive the same dinner for 4 people, normally $206
- Located only steps away from the White House, The Fourth Estate plays host to famous journalists, politicians and dignitaries
- The restaurant boasts more than 4 stars from OpenTable users
Nov. 12, 2012 - April 2, 2013
The Fourth Estate at the National Press Club
529 14th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20045
- Try Executive Chef Susan Delbert's New American menu that incorporates organic ingredients from local farmers and the Chesapeake Bay watershed with a dinner that includes:
- Two appetizers, like spinach salad with strawberries, feta and salted pecans in a berry vinaigrette or classic Caesar salad with Parmesan croutons and anchovies (up to $9 each)
- Any two entrees, such as lobster risotto with mixed vegetables and roasted red pepper salad; char-grilled hanger steak with blue cheese, whipped potatoes and green beans almondine; or jumbo lump crab cakes with sweet potato fries and tropical salad
- Two glasses of Champagne
- Make it a group outing and save more: Get this same Local Deal for four people for $95, normally $206.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Dinner reservations are available Tuesday-Saturday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. (Saturday seating begins at 5 p.m.). The restaurant is closed for dinner on Mondays and Sundays. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms