By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic dinnertime views of the D.C. cityscape or reserve an exclusive members-only experience downtown at either the City Club of Washington or Tower Club Tysons Corner with this exclusive Local Deal for $59-$69.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine at the City Club of Washington in the Columbia Square Building for $59
- Or, have dinner at The Tower Club Tysons Corner on the 17th floor of the Towers Crescent Building for $69
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- The Tysons Corner club earns 4.5-star reviews from Urbanspoon users
- The City Club recently underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Tower Club Tysons Corner & City Club of Washington
- Dinner includes an appetizer, entree and dessert per person; choose the club that works best for you:
- City Club of Washington: This invitation-only club (located blocks from the White House) dates back to 1987 and recently underwent a $3 million renovation. This club's menu features dishes like red chile seared ahi tuna and roasted filet mignon topped with Bay Blue Cheese; dinner for two is $59.
- Tower Club Tysons Corner: The 24-year-old club offers members "an upscale location to enjoy gourmet food and drinks" according to Metromix. Its menu features dishes like a "Jameson-style" strip steak sauteed with a whiskey cream sauce; dinner for two is $69.
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109-$129.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms