By Lisa Chung
Sip on cocktails rated among the best in D.C. at Bourbon in Adams Morgan, where you can "kick back" on the "warm, pleasant" outdoor patio (DCist).
Why we love it
- Bourbon makes the list of America's Best Bourbon Bars (Bourbon Review, 2014)
- An Editors' Pick by The Washington Post
- Fodor's calls it a "mature Southern-tinged drinking" experience
July 15, 2014 - Jan. 31, 2015
Bourbon DC - Adams Morgan
2321 18th St., NW
Washington, D.C., 20009
- For $25 (reg. $50), two can select a whiskey flight or two craft cocktails each
- Sip on any tasting flight (up to $25 each), featuring award-winning High West Silver and top-rated Baby Bourbon
- Or select any barrel-aged or craft cocktails (up to $12 each), such as a peach old fashioned, mint julep or a Manhattan
Check out Bourbon's sister location in Glover Park for drinks and appetizers or dinner for two or four
, starting at $25.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. No reservations required. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for whiskey flights up to $25; valid for cocktails up to $12. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
See all terms