By Lisa Chung
Two can enjoy a three-course dinner of "simply delicious French food" (Forest Hills Connection) at this neighborhood gem for less than $30 a person.
Why we love it
- Terasol earns 4 stars on OpenTable and is a Diners' Choice for French cuisine
- Bethesda Magazine calls it an "ultra-charming bistro"
- Yelp reviewers give it 4 stars
July 15, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
5010 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, D.C., 20008
- For $55 (reg. $88), two can sit down to a three-course dinner
Start with soup or salad each, such as French onion soup and roasted beet salad
Two entrees, such as herb-crusted Norwegian salmon with goat cheese risotto and roasted chicken with herbs de Provence and potato gratin
Two desserts: choice from crepes with Nutella, jam or sugar
- Click here for the full special menu; mobile users tap here
Enjoy live music on weekends and after dinner, peruse one-of-a-kind pottery in Terasol's gallery featuring local artisans.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating dinner hours; limited availability on weekends. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
See all terms