By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the water this summer during a kayak tour of D.C.'s landmarks or on a nature tour down the Occoquan. Travelzoo has negotiated deals starting at $35 for both tours from Penguin Paddling.
Why we love it
- Opt for a scenic nature tour or paddle in D.C.
- Includes all equipment and instruction
- Rent a single kayak or double kayak
- Great way to explore the city or buy for visiting family
July 14, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
- Occoquan River Tour: Paddle a picturesque stretch of the river and catch glimpses of birds and wildlife along the way. Morning, afternoon and sunset tours available. Get a single kayak for $35, regularly $55, or two can rent a double for $55, regularly $75.
- D.C. Waterfront Tour: Paddle past the city's monuments and historical sites plus take in the architecture of D.C.'s bridges. Morning, afternoon and sunset tours available. Get a single kayak for $49, regularly $85, or two can rent a double for $69, regularly $105.
- All tours last 2.5-3 hours and include guided instruction and factual information, plus all necessary equipment. Registration fills up quickly, please book early. Check Penguin Paddling's calendar for tour dates -- weekday and weekend availability. 10 single and two double kayaks available per tour.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so specific tours might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 15, through Sept. 1, 2013 (all reservations must be booked by September 1). Reservations are required and subject to availability. 7-day cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 14 years old to participate. All participants must sign a waiver. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms