By Travelzoo Staff
Virginia is tipped to be the next big thing in American wine (Decanter magazine). Northern Virginia's elevation, long growing season and rich soil provides an ideal growing environment for everything from Cabernet Franc to Chardonnay. For $45 (reg. $95), explore the region with this Local Deal from Virgina Wine Tours. Two people can go for $89 (reg. $190).
Why we love it
- Includes transportation to and from Arlington
- Visit top wineries like Philip Carter
- Opt for a longer tour including lunch for $20 more
- Valid into October, which is Virgina Wine Month
July 4, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Virginia Wine Tours
Rosslyn Metro Station
Arlington, VA 22209
- The five-hour tour includes transportation, leaving participants free to sample as much wine as they'd like and stops at two wineries. For a longer day, opt for the Wine & Dine Tour, which includes stops at three wineries and features a catered lunch from Balducci's. This tour is available for $65 (reg. $135), or $129 for two people (reg. $270).
- Wineries visited on the tour can be found here. Participants will be picked up from the Rosslyn Metro Station in Arlington. Due to state law, tastings are not included as a part of this deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 8, through Oct. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 or older to participate. Services must be used by the same person. Tasting fees not included due to Virginia law. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms