By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise the Occoquan River in a pontoon boat with this deal from Rivershore Charters, a company given 5 stars from TripAdvisor users. Subscribers can take an hourlong cruise this summer -- two people can spend time on the water for $12, regularly $24, and spot wildlife like eagles, osprey or herons.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on an hourlong boat cruise -- perfect for summer
- Spot wildlife like eagles, ospreys and herons
- Given a 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- Take a private half-day fishing trip with a group for $249
- Guests can bring snacks and drinks aboard
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
9751 Ox Rd.
Lorton, VA 22079
- For $30, regularly $60, take a four-hour long charter for two people that takes a break for lunch or dinner at Tim's Rivershore Restaurant & Crabhouse (food not included). Tours take off on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to dusk and leave from the Town of Occoquan Wharf on Mill Street.
- Or make it a group outing with a private charter for a fishing tour for four people for $249, regularly $500 including all gear. Fishing trips take place on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to dusk and depart from Ox Road.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 1, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are held on Saturday and Sunday between noon and dusk. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Must sign waiver; those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign waiver. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on food. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms