By Travelzoo Staff
Golfweek called Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club one of the Best Courses You Can Play for four consecutive years (2009-2012), and Golf Digest
named it one of America’s Top 50 Courses for Women in 2010. With this offer, a round of golf at this acclaimed course, including cart, range balls and a postround meal at the clubhouse, is available for $50 per golfer (regularly $90).
Why we love it
- Hit the fairways at the critically praised Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club
- 18 holes of golf, cart rental, range balls and lunch starts at $50 for 1
- Listed among the Best Courses You Can Play for 4 consecutive years by Golfweek (2009-2012)
- The par-4, 18th hole is accentuated by a 60-foot waterfall just behind the green
- For $99, reserve a tee time for 2, or for $195, book a foursome
May 23, 2013 - Sept. 12, 2013
Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club
456 Shadows Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
- This golf package includes:
- A round of golf at the par-72, 7,315-yard course, with cart rental and range balls
- Lunch at the club's Shadows Grill, including a fountain drink, chips, pickle and coleslaw and your choice of: pulled pork sandwich, deli board sandwich, all-beef kosher hot dog, grilled cheese sandwich, veggie salad or veggie wrap
- For $99, regularly $179, reserve a tee time for two. Or for $195, regularly $358, book a foursome.
- For Travelzoo subscribers interested in unlimited golf, play as much as you'd like all day long for $10 more per person (paid on-site at the golf club).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 24, through Sept. 12, 2013. Valid anytime Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. on weekends and holidays. Reserved tee times are required, are subject to availability and can be made up to 4 days in advance. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms