By Travelzoo Staff
Dine and dance while sailing the Potomac on a dinner cruise for $55, regularly up to $101 per person. Valid for Sunday-Thursday night cruises, this three-hour experience features dinner, entertainment and sweeping views of D.C. landmarks. Take the same cruise on a Friday for $4 more, or on a Saturday for $10 more.
Why we love it
- Dine, dance and take in the views aboard a 4-story yacht
- Cruises are available all week
- Buffet features garlic-encrusted sirloin and salmon
- Makes a great activity for out-of-town guests
May 23, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
600 Water St. SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
- The cruise features a full buffet dinner that includes:
- Chef’s daily salad selection
- Garlic-encrusted sirloin
- Island herb chicken
- Orange-soy salmon
- Imported pasta with sauteed vegetables
- Garlic smashed potatoes
- Vanilla bean cheesecake
- Passengers can listen and dance along to the ship's DJ while taking in views of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. These cruises make great gifts for out-of-town guests or graduates.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 1 person only. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty cruises. Maximum of 8 vouchers per reservation (cannot combine multiple reservations into larger groups). Vouchers must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms