By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away within the slopes of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Little Washington Winery boasts "some of the most impressive panoramic views in the state," according to Chesapeake Home + Living magazine. For $30, regularly $60, two can learn about wine with this deal that 91% of recent Travelzoo visitors enjoyed.
Why we love it
- Little Washington Winery is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Take a 2-hour Wine Immersion class with lunch
- One of the "hottest spots in Virginia wine country" (Chesapeake Home + Living)
- 2 can attend the July 13 Winestock music festival for $20
- Located 70 miles outside downtown D.C.
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Little Washington Winery
72 Christmas Tree Lane
Washington, VA 22747
- The two-hour seminars are available Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m or 2 p.m. Classes begin with a basic wine and food pairing overview with a focus on molecular food and wine pairing. Sample cheese and chocolates and then walk around the winery grounds.
- Or for $20 for two, regularly $40, visit on July 13 with admission to the Winestock music festival that features all day live music (11 a.m.-7 p.m.) and includes two souvenir tasting glasses. Make it a group outing with the same deal for four for $35.
The fine print
The $30 wine class vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 29, through Oct. 27, 2013. Online reservations for the class are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. only. Minimum of 8 participants are required per session; dates with fewer than 8 participants will be rescheduled. The $20 and $35 vouchers are valid for the July 13 event date only. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms