By Travelzoo Staff
Vino 301 Wine Concierge chauffeurs guests between award-winning Maryland vineyards, and Travelzoo subscribers can save 60% on a regional wine tour this summer.
Why we love it
- Save 60% on a tour of 2 Maryland vineyards
- Includes tastings of award-winning wines and a cheese or charcuterie plate
- Take home a souvenir wine glass and tote bag
- Available for tours May-August; select from 3 tour options
May 8, 2013 - Aug. 24, 2013
Vino 301 Wine Concierge
Bowie, MD 20720
- Each four- to five-hour excursion includes visits to two Maryland wineries with tours and tastings at both wineries, a souvenir wine glass and tote bag ($75 value) plus a cheese or charcuterie plate ($17 value) to enjoy at one of the vineyards.
- Select from the following regional tours:
- Westminster/Mountain View Wine Tour, including a stop at Black Ankle Vineyards, which garners 4.5 stars from Yelp reviewers
- Heritage Wine Tour, with a visit to Running Hare Winery, whose Chardonnay and Malbec both won gold medals at the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition in recent years
- Patapsco Wine Tour, including Boordy Vineyard, which earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor and offers a 2010 Landmark Reserve blend which was named Best in Show and Best Red Blend at the 2012 Maryland Governor's Cup
- Tours are held on select dates May-August and begin at 11 a.m. at meeting locations within 30 miles of each vineyard. Check the online schedule or call Vino 301 for details.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 12, through Aug. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms