By Travelzoo Staff
With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can have a private in-home dinner party prepared by chef Sedrick Crawley, who has appeared on the Food Network's "Sweet Genius" and has cooked for President Obama as well as celebrities like Clint Eastwood and Paula Patton. For $99, regularly $180, this deal for two includes a two-course tasting menu served in the comfort of your own home.
Why we love it
- For less than $100, have a celebrity chef cook a meal for you in your own home
- This package includes a 2-course tasting menu for 2
- Save more and make it a party for 4 people for $149
- Chef Sed has cooked for President Obama and celebrities like Clint Eastwood
- Necessary cooking equipment and glassware will be provided
April 28, 2013 - Nov. 2, 2013
- During this private experience, Chef Sed will explain the techniques of each course he prepares and give detailed instruction so you can learn to replicate it. Select your entree of choice from the list below that is subject to change but could include:
- Mediterranean fish served over braised fennel and kale
- Lemon and rosemary chicken with roasted root vegetables served with greens and bacon
- Dijon herb-crusted beef with a sweet potato puree, wilted greens and an almond cranberry and orange vinaigrette
- Make it a true party and save more: For $149, regularly $360, receive this same package for four people.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Nov. 2, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Call 301-407-3807 to make a reservation. Please mention the entree of choice at time of reservation. Distance restrictions apply; service area includes Washington, D.C., and Montgomery County. A 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms