By Travelzoo Staff
Now in its sixth year, the National Harbor Wine & Food Festival has been named an Editors' Pick by The Washington Post and one of Washington's Top 100 Events by BizBash. For $45, regularly $79, Travelzoo subscribers can snag a two-day pass to this annual event on May 4 and 5.
Why we love it
- Named a Washington Post Editors' Pick
- See cooking demonstrations by "Top Chef" stars Mike Isabella and Bryan Voltaggio
- For $45 (reg. $79), get a 2-day pass to this annual event on the Potomac
- Includes unlimited samples of food and more than 150 wine, beers and spirits
April 3, 2013 - May 5, 2013
National Harbor Wine & Food Festival
137 National Plaza
National Harbor, MD 20745
- With this Local Deal for a Two-Day Reserve Cru Tasting Glass ticket, spend the weekend on the Potomac waterfront with:
- Unlimited food and drink samples, including more than 150 different wines, beers and spirits
- Cooking demonstrations by award-winning and celebrity chefs, including Scott Drewno (The Source by Wolfgang Puck), Mike Isabella (Graffiato; "Top Chef") and Bryan Voltaggio (VOLT; "Top Chef")
- Live music by Rich Barry, Looking for Lester, David Bach and more
- This ticket also includes a souvenir wine glass, lanyard and 10% off admission to wine dinners and specialty tastings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, May 4, and Sunday, May 5. Must be at least 21 years old with valid ID to participate. Valid for 1 person only. Not valid on products. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms