By Travelzoo Staff
The Travel & Adventure Show, an annual event at the Washington Convention Center, offers expert advice for your next big trip and fresh tips about new destinations. With this deal for $9, regularly $24, two people can spend a day entering giveaways, attending seminars and participating in travel-themed activities
such as climbing a 360-degree rock wall, diving into 18,000-gallon scuba pool and meeting live penguins at a SeaWorld exhibit.
Why we love it
- For $9, get 1-day admission for 2 people to the Travel & Adventure Show
- Top travel companies are on hand to help you plan your next vacation
- Enter to win travel packages and hear expert tips from professionals such as Rick Steves
- The show is held at the Washington Convention Center
- Activities include a SeaWorld penguin exhibit and a scuba diving pool
March 4, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Travel & Adventure Show
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Pl NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
- This offer is good for either day of the show -- Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday March 10, from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Hear international experts including famed travel writer and television host Rick Steves, author of Rick Steves' European Guidebooks, and Andrew Zimmern, host of Travel Channel's "Bizarre Foods." Attendees can also visit the Global Beats Stage for live music and dance performances representing destinations around the world.
The fine print
Event is on Saturday, March 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday March 10, from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Tickets are priced for adults 17 years old and older. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. Present voucher at the event entrance upon arrival. Children 16 years old and younger are free with a paid adult. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms