By Travelzoo Staff
On Nov. 3-4, more than 300 vendors, chefs, authors
and TV personalities including Tom Colicchio, Giada De Laurentiis and "Iron Chef" Michael Symon will gather at the 2012 Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show. For $33, receive a one-day general admission and theater pass and get insider tips from these top celebrity chefs. Regularly $67 per person, admission includes cooking demonstrations, tastings, workshops
and access to the show's marketplace
Why we love it
- Attend the Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show with a 1-day general admission and theater pass to see celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio and Giada De Laurentiis
- For $33, regularly $67, this deal includes access to more than 300 specialty food vendors, live cooking demonstrations and giveaways
- Or for $54, receive a 2-day general admission and theater pass for 1 person, regularly $109
- Event is on Nov. 3-4 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Oct. 22, 2012 - Nov. 4, 2012
Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Hall B
801 Mt. Vernon Pl.
Washington, D.C. 20001
- Held in Hall B of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the event runs on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 4, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit the celebrity theater, which offers open seating (first come, first serve); appearances vary by event date and include:
- Saturday, Nov. 3
- Giada De Laurentiis at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.: The Food Network celebrity chef will discuss weeknight cooking with tips on go-to dishes from her new cookbook "Weeknights with Giada: Quick and Simple Recipes to Revamp Dinner"
- Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons at 1:30 p.m.: Watch the "Top Chef" personalities demo recipes and discuss "Top Chef" secrets
- Sunday, Nov. 4
- Jeff Mauro at 11 a.m.: See "Food Network Star" season seven winner share his passion for making sandwiches, which inspired his show "Sandwich King"
- Carla Hall and "Iron Chef" Michael Symon at 1 p.m.: See "The Chew" co-hosts create their favorites dishes on stage
- Jacques Pepin at 3:30 p.m.: The French chef and his daughter, Claudine Pepin, will teach the audience about the art of French cooking while preparing recipes from his newest cookbook "Essential Pepin"
- Or, for $54, see all the celebrity chefs with a two-day general admission ticket and theater pass, regularly $109.
The fine print
Online reservations are required and can be made starting Tuesday, Oct. 23, through Oct. 31, 2012 here. The $33 voucher is valid for 1 day only; the $54 voucher is valid for both event days. Valid for 1 person only. Not valid for Wine Enthusiast Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion. Children 4 years old and younger are free with paid adult. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms