By Travelzoo Staff
WUSA9 named Hume Vineyards
, situated on a 60-acre Civil War-era historic farm in Fauquier County, one of The Top 11 Vineyards of Northern Virginia
. Only a 1.5-hour drive from downtown Washington, D.C., Travelzoo subscribers can visit the family-owned-and-operated vineyard in Hume, Va., for a picnic experience for two for $21, regularly $43.
Why we love it
- For $21, visit the family-owned-and-operated Hume Vineyards in Hume, Va., for a picnic for 2, regularly $43
- This deal includes cheese and crackers, 2 logo glasses, 1 souvenir sticker and a $15 credit toward any tasting room purchase
- Hume Vineyards is located on a 60-acre Civil War-era historic farm, only 1.5 hours from downtown D.C.
- Yelp users rate the vineyard 4 stars
Sept. 18, 2012 - Dec. 13, 2012
5396 Washwright Rd.
Hume, VA 22639
- Visit the winery Thursday-Monday through October or Friday-Sunday in November for a package that includes:
- Artisan cheese and cracker picnic, which includes a selection of Amish cheeses that change daily served with plates and utensils
- Two logo glasses
- One souvenir logo sticker
- $15 credit toward any tasting room purchase
- The winery is kid- and dog-friendly; spend the afternoon on the picnic grounds with the view of the vines as your backdrop. Tastings at Hume Vineyards are $6 per person; bottles of wine start at $18.
The fine print
Note: This deal is limited to 500 vouchers sold. This deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through Dec. 13, 2012. Reservations are not required. Not valid on major holidays. The vineyard is open Thursday-Monday from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. until the end of October. Starting in November the vineyard is open Friday-Sunday only. Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms