By Travelzoo Staff
Golf Digest recently ranked Swan Point Yacht & Country Club as Maryland's third best public course and 13th best overall in its Best In State
ranking. With this Local Deal for $59, regularly up to $106, one person can hit the links for unlimited play for one day
on a course that also receives 4.5 stars on the Places to Play scale. This deal also includes lunch at Midway Grille.
Why we love it
- For $59, golf all day at the award-winning Swan Point Yacht & Country Club with lunch included, regularly as much as $106
- This deal offers "Play All Day" access on Swan Point's par-72, 6,859-yard course
- Golf Digest recently ranked Swan Point as Maryland's 3rd best public course and 13th best overall
- Swan Point earns 4.5 stars on Golf Digest's Places to Play scale
Sept. 10, 2012 - Nov. 1, 2012
Swan Point Country Club
11550 Swan Point Blvd.
Swan Point, MD 20645
- Hit the links and play as much golf as you care to with a "Play All Day" pass for this par-72, 6,859-yard course. After the round or before your second one, head over to Midway Grill for lunch, featuring a hamburger or hot dog combo meal with chips and a drink.
As Swan Point is a yacht club, golfers who want to start in the water before they even begin can arrive by boat. Plug these coordinates
into your yacht's GPS and keep an eye out for Navy vessels from the nearby Dahlgren facility.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 11 through Nov. 1, 2012. Reserved tee times are required. Please call Swan Point Golf Shop up to 48 hours in advance at 301-259-0047 to reserve your tee time. Voucher must be presented in the Golf Shop and Midway Grill to redeem deal. Tee times are available after 11 a.m. Reserved tee times are required and subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms