By Travelzoo Staff
For $7 per person, explore Washington, D.C., by boat on the Potomac River for a historic monuments sightseeing tour with this Local Deal from Capitol River Cruises. Regularly $14, Travelzoo subscribers can step aboard the Nightingale or the Nightingale II for a 45-minute narrated tour any day of the week through Oct. 15. Or, go with a friend and save more with two tickets for $12, regularly $28.
Why we love it
- For $7 per person, see the sites of D.C. on a 45-minute boat tour, regularly $14
- Or for $12, take a friend and save more with two tickets, regularly $28
- Sail on the Potomac River and pass historic sites like The Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and The Kennedy Center
- Tours are available 7 days a week and depart on the hour starting at 12 p.m.
- Bring your camera to capture unobstructed views of some of D.C.'s most famous sights
Sept. 4, 2012 - Oct. 15, 2012
Capitol River Cruises
3000 K St NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
- Tours depart every hour on the hour from 12 p.m. from the Georgetown Washington Harbour. During the trip, your guide will point out historic sites like The Kennedy Center, Lincoln Memorial, Key Bridge and The Watergate. The boat features a concession for the purchase of cold sodas, wine, beer, water and snacks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 5, through Oct. 15, 2012. Reservations are not required and voucher is to be used as your ticket; subject to availability. Boarding time begins 15 minutes in advance of departure. Purchaser must present printed voucher with valid ID upon arrival. Valid for adult tickets only; tickets for children 12 and younger are available for sale from Capitol River Cruises. Children 3 and younger are free of charge with paid adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms