By Lisa Chung
Keep up tradition and head to the 47th-annual Maryland Seafood Festival at Sandy Point State Park with more than 40% off regular ticket prices.
Why we love it
- A "Top Pick" by the Baltimore Sun
- Festival showcases some of the best seafood in the Chesapeake region
- See live cooking demonstrations by local chefs
- Bring a picnic blanket, lay out and enjoy live musical performances
Saturday, Sept. 6, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sunday, Sept. 7, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Maryland Seafood Festival 2014
1100 E. College Pkwy
Annapolis, MD 21409
- Regularly $15 per person, two can get general admission to the festival for $20
For $39 (reg. $65), head to the festival with four people
Both options include parking for one vehicle at Anne Arundel Community College; free shuttle transportation between lot to festival available
- Note: General admission tickets do not include food or drink.
Children 12 and younger get free admission. This family-friendly event features contests, aquarium displays, face painting and more activities for kids.
The fine print
Valid on Saturday, Sept. 6 or Sunday, Sept. 7 only. No reservations required. Present voucher upon arrival. Event is held rain or shine. Parking valid for Anne Arundel Community College lot A & B. Not valid for food and drinks. Not valid on products. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Cannot combine with any other offer. Children 12 and younger are free. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms